- Virtual community events are held weekly, last 60 minutes, and focus on teaching, sharing, & connecting.
- Currently, community events are scheduled every Wednesday at 12:00PM EST / 9:00AM Pacific.
- Spotlight meetings are on the first Wednesday of each month and are promoted on YouTube.
- During the event, both members and guests may state who they are and what they do, share a valuable tip, request a favor, and/or ask for help with their business.
- Attendees complete Advanced Zoom Polls assigned to each professional they can help or want to meet
- All attendees are required to be on camera and have a mic to insure participation from everyone
- Community meetings will start promptly (access will be granted 5 minutes early) – no late entries
- After the event, members are sent the attendee roster, the respective referrals they generated, and a list of sales leads that were collected.
- A community membership does not include attendance to group networking meetings.
Is there an attendance policy for community members?
What is the maximum capacity for a community meeting?
Why are attendees required to be on camera and have a mic?
I was a guest at a recent group meeting, can I come back to another meeting?
See what results our members are getting…
"Tipclub has the best format for a networking event I have seen. It was more than a mixer and so much better than the inflexible, weekly business networking groups I’ve recently visited. Great format!"
"Your strategic networking concept is a revolutionary model that will reinvent business networking ...the app is a ‘difference maker’ in the careers of professionals"
"Where do you come up with all these innovative and ‘out-of-the box’ networking ideas?”
New York City, NY