How Groups Work
- Each respective group member has exclusivity for a specific profession or service
- Only one networking group is permitted in an area. Tipclub strives to have the highest-rated and most qualified professionals represented in a respective area to better serve the local community.
- Local group networking meetings are held monthly, focus on connecting, and a run by a trained facilitator
- The In-Person group meetings last 90-minutes while the Zoom group meetings are 60 minutes
- A Virtual Groups can convert to an In-Person Group if majority of members agree at no extra cost
- Our group meetings sometimes use unconventional tools and methods to maximize our member’s time and ability to connect. These include “The Lightning Round”, Interactive Chats, Whiteboards, & Realtime Support.
- Exclusive members are required to attend 70% of the meetings or risk losing their exclusivity and/or being replaced in the group.
- We love to see first-time guests at our meetings! Guests are permitted to attend one meeting per year. An exception may be granted if a guest has been communicative and there is a special circumstance.
- After meetings, members are sent the attendee roster and a list of sales leads that were collected for them.
- The yearly cost for members in groups that meet in-person is $397 while groups that meet virtually cost $297. There are no registration fees, room fees, costs for food or beverage, or any other hidden fees.
Are you different than the thousands of other traditional business networking groups out there?
Is there an attendance policy for group members?
Can a group that meets virtually be converted to in-person meetings?
I was a guest at a recent group meeting, can I come back to another meeting?
See what results our members are getting…
"Tipclub has the best format for a networking event I have seen. It was more than a mixer and so much better than the inflexible, weekly business networking groups I’ve recently visited. Great format!"
"Your strategic networking concept is a revolutionary model that will reinvent business networking ...the app is a ‘difference maker’ in the careers of professionals"
"Where do you come up with all these innovative and ‘out-of-the box’ networking ideas?”
New York City, NY